Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wiggly Week.

Phew - what a hectic day I've had today.

My boy went back to school today, so an early start here this morning.
I also had a suprise visit from a friend - which is always great, but I still had to finish my Little Extra card, before I went to visit the lovely Rhi.

I can't believe that its only 4 days until Rhi & Matt's big day.
We are all so excited, and can't wait to help them celebrate.

This weeks Little Extra is a sketch, which you will find here.



**Bosskut Skull & Cross Bones Die**Basic Grey PP**
**Vellum from Dolly Nic ...x**

4 comments:

Janice said...

Great card Lynne, really unusual.

Janice

Kathy said...

This is fab and sure to be popular with whoever receives it.

4 days till Rhi's wedding? I think I need to get a card made in a hurry then.....

Jo said...

this card is so yummy scrummy, the skull is just ace

jo xx

can't believe it is only 4 days til the first wedding of the year either... better get card making lol

Clare said...

This design really caught my eye - my DS would love this as he's into pirates!