Sunday, August 12, 2007

Finally for today ...

... the last of my challenges, this weekend, for Bex's Forum.

This challenge was all about texture.
I've gone for the CuttleBug Embossing folders. They are fab, and give a really deep emboss.



This was an extra for the use something new challenge, you had to use something you've had forat least 6mths. I've gone for an Angel Kiss Bloom.

I'm not sure about this card - I think it looks 'wrong' some how, but it's done now, so I'll have to live with it.


Thanks to all the ladies over at Bex's, for the challenges - and inspiration.
It's been a very long time since I've had a whole weekend crafting - and I've really enjoyed myself.

I'll probably sleep for a week.... :D

5 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

There is some really gorgeous work on here today. Its great to see you crafting with such enthusiasm.
I've done quite well this weekend & got 3 layouts done, sadly the camera went flat after the first one was photographed!!!
Why do they take so long to charge, the spare set have gone flat too!!

Hazel said...

Glad you've had such a lovely, crafty weekend and with such super results.

Kate said...

Ooh a whole weekend crafting and time for challenges on the forum, lucky you. Nice work.

Samm said...

These are lovely! I love the muted colours, really stylish!

Samm
x

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Blimey you have been busy! I love all of it, beautiful work!