Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's just wrong-wrong-wrong....



..... making Christmas cards when it so sunny and nice outside ..... it just felt soooo wrong. I didn't know where to start, but the fab CuttleBug embossing folders are so great you don't have to do much with them.

We went for a lovely walk along the beach this morning - it was quite early and loads of people were already lying on the beach in the sun - even though it was a lovely day, it is still very windy - but I guest thats Scottish folk for you, one ray of sun and the tops are off ..... lol!!!!





How cute is this photo ... ?

This is me and my Sis Jennie down in Blackpool in 1981. She doesn't remember it, but I do, we had the best time. My Mum had us dressed in colour coordinated outfits - she was sick that way .... lol. Love Jennies little bugs bunny face ..... :)

Both of these are for the latest of Bex's challenges.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

sounds like you had a pretty good day - sunshine, the beach and a bit of crafting - sounds perfect to me!

Patsy Jackson said...

Gorgeous LO and card - know what you mean about Xmas cards but I've been at it myself tonight! Need to get on with them! lol!

Patsy x

Andrea, said...

Love the xmas cards. Great LO too

Ruthie said...

The christmas cards are fab. I can't face even thinking about mine yet ;)