Friday, August 24, 2007

Blogger Award.


The wonderful Sarah has nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award, Sarah your so kind, your lovely comments have me tearing up, also many thanks for your lovely emails of support.

It's great to know that people enjoy visiting my Blog to see what mischief I've been upto.

You can checkout the original post here.

I nominate - the lovelyDolly Nic and Kathy,and when they return home from their travels/honeymoon; Lythan and Rhi

Thank You ladies for being my inspiration and support over the past months.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

awww, thanks Lynne - but I must admit this is a bit of a mutual appreciation society here - I love coming to visit your blog because your work is always an inspiration

Dollydimps said...

Thank you so much for my nomination! You're a pretty fab friend and a special lady, so always here for you ((()))

I'm with Kathy on this one too, your work is fab, and I'm always in awe of your talent and creativity