Friday, August 17, 2007

Frilly Friday.

I'm so excited today - tomorrow my good friend Rhi is getting married to Matt, the love of her life.

I have both my cameras charged. I have finally chosen my outfit, and my shoes are no longer cutting off the circulation to my toes - after a week of wearing them with the thickest black socks I could find, so tomorrow I will be taking my guys and heading to the Church to help celebrate this wonderful day.

Wishing you both a wonderful day tomorrow.

I've had a busy crafty week. I'm taking part in my very first Circle Journal with a few friends. Most of my week has been chopping and changing what my CJ will be about. Theme is now chosen, and covers, intro and signing pages are almost complete. It's coming along nicely.

Today my lovely Sister and BiL - Jenn & John - are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary. So hugs, kisses and congratulations to you guy's, we miss you loads.
My Dare card today is for them - even though I've forgot to post it .... sorry ...:D

We had so many beautiful cards last week with Tracie's dare, thank you all for joining in, are you ready to go again ...... ?

So on with the Dare.

We're in for a frill this week from our Jo.

... here is my dare...

You must make a card with a frill - it could be some lace, frilly ribbon, a hand cut or decorative scissor edge or a folded paper frill - or what ever you choose to make.... you decide!







Just leave a comment on DCM blog and we will hot-tail it over to see your creations.

We do visit every Blog and try to leave as many comments as possible. There are just so many that we can't all leave a comment - we hope you understand.

You can still join in the fun if you don't have a Blog, just send a Photo/scan to the team at;

daringcardmakers@hotmail.co.uk

and your creation will be added to our Gallery for all to see.

11 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely card Lynne. I like the colour theme......gorgeous.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful Lynne.

Anna said...

This is lovely Lynne. I especially like the way you have made the frills.

maggieb said...

Love the card Lynne hope you enjoyed rhi & matt's wedding.

Louly said...

I LOVE it!!!!!! just the way it opens differently makes it fab and that textured paper is lush.

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Lynne, love your frilly bit :)

Penny said...

Very clever pleated spine to the card. Love the sewn edge of the panel as well. Is it leather?

Samm said...

very pretty, love the embossing!

Samm
x

Risa said...

This is a lovely card Lynne!

SueH said...

I love the simple lines of this card.....quite stunning.

Clare said...

Gorgeous card, lovely subtle colours.