Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bex's Challenge - Round 2

Okay - so I'm back with more challenges from Bex's Forum. This challenge was titled 'I Love My...' So I've done a 6x6 LO. Inspired by my love of TV. I'm a total TV addict. I'm the remote hog in my house, and I also hog the sky box - which is full of all my programmes.

*PP from SA mixed bags*
*Alphabet Stamps are - Autumn Leaves, Penny Black, Stampendous

This challenge is 'Edible'. I kinda cheated with this one, and copied a card I made for the DCM Food dare. It's exactly the same, appart from the tag on this one is blank.



*Sassafras Lass PP*
*Sizzix Cupcake Die*
*CB Swirl Embossing Folder*
*QK Tab Die*

Tantalising Tangerine challenge.
*DCWV PP Retro Stack*
*QVC Chipboard Flowers*
*Savvy Stamps 'Happy Birthday'


Then finally - for now - A Family Affair, you had to use the word 'Family'. I've done another 6x6 LO.
*PP from SA mix bag*
*Penny Black Alphabet Stamps*
*Hand cut Faux Brackets*
*Anita's 3D Gloss*

1 comment:

Bex said...

WOW Lynne!!
I cannot believe how many you have completed - and to SUCH an AWESOME standard!
These are all FANTASTIC!
I hope you have had lots of fun today crafting and making them, although I am guessing Sky Plus may have recorded a few things that you have missed ......... :)

Love N Hugs
Bex xxxxxxxxxxxx