Friday, August 24, 2007

Buttons, Buttons everywhere .....

Can you believe it's almost the weekend again, and that can only mean one thing - it's time for this weeks dare, which is set by Keryn.

This week we have Rein joining us as our guest designer, and how lucky are we that Sylvie is also staying for another week.

I know you've all got buttons stashed away somewhere, whether they've been purchased at a cardmaking store or you thriftily snipped them off DH's old shirt.

I'd like you to find those buttons and use them somewhere on a card. They can be real buttons, craft shop buttons, die cut buttons, faux buttons or another type of button, surprise us all.




*DoodleBug Flowers*
*Various Primas*
*Handmade Fimo Buttons*
*CuttleBug Circle Die*


*My Minds Eye PP from SA kit*
*Sizzix Primitive Star Yellow Die*
*American Craft Ribbon*

I've really enjoyed checking out your 'Frilly' cards for Jo's dare last week, so remember to leave a comment on the DCM Blog so we can hot-tail it over to see your creations.

We do visit every Blog and try to leave as many comments as possible. There are just so many that we can't all leave a comment - we hope you understand.

You can still join in the fun if you don't have a Blog, just send a Photo/scan to the team at;

daringcardmakers@hotmail.co.uk


and your creation will be added to our Gallery for all to see.

14 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Both great cards Lynne. I love the zingy colours in the first one :)

Scripture by Design said...

I really love your attention to detail with these cards. Love the stitching!

Sarah said...

Lynne Love them both as usual!

I have nominated you for a blogger award, details are on my blog.

Kathy said...

These cards are so fab - I love that they are so different from each other - showing to perfection how wide your talent is. Favtastic stuff, Lynne

Dollydimps said...

They're both as fab as ever,but LOVE LOVE LOVE the girly one!


Thank you so much for my nomination! You're a pretty fab friend and a special lady, so always here for you ((()))

Hazel said...

I love them both - the colours in the first one are delicious and the second one's colours blend so well.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Gorgeous cards!

Dawn Wheeler said...

what lovely choice of colour and design in your card this week

Anna said...

I love your style. These cards are fantastic.

Leni said...

These are both beautiful!

Rika said...

Great cards Lynne,
both are so beautiful!

Louly said...

Beautiful cards Lynne, as ever.

stamp and scrape said...

Love the colours and papers on the star card. And the stitching - I really must do more of that.
Ros

Leo said...

I love these cards!!! Mega cuteness! :-D