Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dot & Dash

Oh I've really enjoyed checking out all the Frilly cards for Jo's dare.

Keep up the great work. There is still plenty of time to have a go, if you've not already.

If you have then you'll be needing a little mid week fun to keep us going until Fridays dare.

We're looking for Dots & Dashes. Spots and Stripes, nice and easy.


Bits&Bobz;
*7 Gypsies 5th Avenue PP*
*CuttleBug Embossing Folder & Flowers Dies*
*Stampin Up Stamps*

Just leave a comment on DCM blog and we will hot-tail it over to see your creations.

We do visit every Blog and try to leave as many comments as possible. There are just so many that we can't all leave a comment - we hope you understand.

You can still join in the fun if you don't have a Blog, just send a Photo/scan to the team at;

daringcardmakers@hotmail.co.uk

and your creation will be added to our Gallery for all to see.

8 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Lynne, I love black and white and the flower is fab!!

Kathy said...

oooooooooohhhhh I just love the papers you've used here, I need to get me some more 7 Gtpsies I think! That pink & white stripe is particularly scrumdidlyumptious!

Gorgeous card Lynne, all the stiching and the textures look just fab

Leigh said...

I love this card Lynne

stamp and scrape said...

The way you have built up the flower is really fab. Lovely card.
Ros

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Lynne, I want those papers!!!

Paula Whittaker said...

A great monocromatic card...very classy!

Rika said...

Gorgeous card, love the flower!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful. Love the papers. I adore 7G use it a lot.
Fab layout above too. I never get very exciting tags!!