Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunny Monday.

Another lovely sunny day on the east coast of Scotland today. We've had such a bad summer - weather wise - but as soon as the schools go back out comes the sun. So I've been enjoying the weather in my Studio, with the door wide open into the garden.






I got some exciting news yesterday .... my sister and her family are coming up for a long weekend on Thursday. I can't wait. I last saw them when we spent a few days with them in Aldershot, on our trip to London at Easter.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely cards, as ever - particularly love the roof tops one. Lovely that your sister is visiting later this week.

Leigh said...

Stunning as always Lynne. Have a fab time with your sister.

Jackie said...

Fab cards Lynne

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab stuff, I was mojo less the whole weekend!!

The Cryer Family said...

Ooh - especially love the birdie one!!