Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pick a letter Ms Jones .....

...... oh this was soooooo hard, it took me ages to get this card done, needless to say it was Kathy who came up this evil - erm I mean fun idea .... ;D

This time the challenge is to pick one letter and see how many things you can use on your card that begin with that letter.

Now then, you can't choose "P" and just have pink paper, pink brads, pink ink, pink ribbon - oh no no no, that's not the way it works!

You could however, use A pink card blank, paper, petals, plasma, a monogram P, something Purple, a Flower Pot...

Or how about B?
brads, buttons, birthday, banana (well, you never know..) blue, black, brown, blooms, buckles, bows

Or S
spots, stripes, string, sandals, Stickles, sunshine, stars, snow



So I'll have a B please Bob.

I've used a card Blank, a Butterfly, Blue, Brown, Blooms, Button, Beads, Brad, embossed Bubbles.

10 comments:

Kathy said...

card BLANK???????? now you're pushing it Missus!!!!

This is a gorgeous card and I'll forgive you for pinching the letter I wanted to use - you made a much better job than I'd have done.

Thanks for the comment on my blog - you made me LOL!

Hazel said...

That's a terrific response to a nasty challenge!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Lynne, great use of B!!

I was really goung to push it with my S and say "SOME paper" "SOME flowers" then I would've really got told off, LOL!!

Lynne said...

LOL!!!!
Kathy would have put you in the naughty corner with me & Jo ....;)

Jo said...

lol! I think all the items fit with the letter B just perfectly :)
Gorgeous card :)

jo

*waving from the norty corner*

xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

all the thinking paid off ,great card love the colours ,Dawn

Samm said...

Soooo pretty!!! Looks like the DCM Police are out!!!LOL!!!

Samm
x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Excellent Lynn - A fabulous example for this challenge.

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love your "B"s

Paula J Atkinson said...

So pretty.