Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bex's Challenge

No Crafty Bloggers your eye do not deceive you - I have Blogged two days in a row ... :). My new medication seems to be doing the job - as I'm begining to feel like my old self. I've been told I still have a way to go - but things are looking up ...... yay!!!!!

So in celebration of my lifted spirits I have managed a few of the challenged over on Bex's Forum. Here are the first two.







*SandyLion Paisley PP*Small Angel Kisses Bloom*HOTP Brad & Brad Rub on*Fancy Pants Clear Stamp*Cats Eye Chalk Ink*






*Basic Grey Infuse PP*CuttleBug Flower Die* Prima Flowers*Hero Arts Artistic LC Alphabt Stamps*




3 comments:

Samm said...

These are simply fab!!! great work!

Samm
x

Sue said...

well you know what i think....I have come back for another look!!!

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Gorgeous! I love the little details on your letter L.