Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Remembering Granda .... x

I wasn't teaching the craft class tonight. My Ma and Aunt Nancy were very disappointed, so I invited them to the studio to have a play. They both wanted to make cards to add to the Christmas wreaths for my Granda's grave.

I think they have both done a great job. Both are new to crafting - they only started when I started to teach my class.

My Aunt has used the fab Rhonna Farrer, swirl stamps with Primas. My mum has used the Cherry Arte stamps from LCC, with some Primas. I did the words for them both as they didn't feel confident enough - yet.

I'm so proud of them - aint they great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful cards, I love them both!!!

Gillian said...

Touching Verses on the Cards Lynne.. and Very beautiful creations Ma and Aunt Nancy! What beautiful tributes.

Rhi said...

Beautiful cards, you should be very proud of everything you've tought your students :)

Get well soon and love the new do!
Rhi x

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

These cards are wonderful - so special.