Friday, December 01, 2006

Little Extra - Catch up.

Have finally manged to do the two little extra's I missed during my Studio move. I checked out the new dare before I came to add the pix to my Blog - and I think my Star card would qualify for the new 'Song lyrics' dare.

Sparkle - Little Extra


Star - Little Extra


Will have to get my thinking cap on today and try and think of something ...... oh I think a light bulb may have gone on in my head ...... heading off to the Studio .... hmmmmm!!!!, be back soon.xx

10 comments:

Rachel said...

fab cards Lynne, and I would say that the star card fits in with this weeks challenge. Is that also doodling you have done too - 3 in 1?. love them, look forward to seeing more of your work xx

Tracey said...

Love both these cards - how talented are you?!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Oh Lynne, I really love that Sparkle card. I love that dress.
star card is lovely too.

Rhi said...

Beautiful, Stunning, Gorgeous.

The star card is fab, is the texture from your new embossing plates? Another wish list item!

Rhi x

Tracey said...

WOW WOW WOW Lynne. Totally FAB. I adore the fairy sparkles one it's so me!!

Pearl said...

Love the embossing on the star card & what a beautiful dress !

So inspiring !

Kelly K said...

THose cards are so beautiful Lynne - the fairy one is so pretty and the star card - well, I quite like the idea you've had there ;-) !!

Lynne said...

Well Kel you know what they say about great minds ..... ;)

Gillian said...

Oh how did you get to be so clever then?... LOL..
What gorgeous cards Lynne, you are amazing..Just beautiful.

eva birdthistle said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous cards love the girlie fairy card, scrummy!