Monday, December 11, 2006

Badge of the week.




Sorry the badge is late - I'm having internet problems again. I can't get on line in the evening, which is a total pain.

I'm off work today as I have had chest pains all weekend. Went to the Doc's this morning, and he has given me painkillers but has told me to keep a close eye on the pain and if it gets worse I have to call them straight away, so feeling sorry myself :( Went to the cash machine and the bl***y machine stole my card, saying it had expired ...? .... expiry date is next year. When I called the bank the lady was so nice and couldn't apologise enough, she couldn't understand why this happened. I've just gone into my purse and there is my bank card ....... I have no idea what card I tried to use. I'm blaming it on the pain :/

3 comments:

Kathy said...

aaaagggghhhhhh what a rotten time you're having Lynne.

Hope things improve really soon, especially the chest pains - that doesn't sound much fun at all.

Take care of yourself

Rhi said...

Awwww :(
Hope you're feeling better soon, is this the result of that nasty cold that wouldn't shift?

Big get well soon hugs
Rhi x

Anonymous said...

Love the badge! :o)

Really hope you are feeling lots better!

~*Gems*~ x*x*x