Tuesday, December 05, 2006

LOL!!!!!!!!!

I found these two photo booth pictures yesterday when I was trying to clear out the last of the bits and pieces in my old craft room - I was so happy to have found them - not that I was looking for them, but I just thought they were lost forever. :D.

The first one was taken in 1989 - I was all of 16. I'm in the red T-shirt and I'm with my best pal of the time Angie ...... hehehe!!! Looking at this pic of me, I can see my youngest sister, who is 15 is my double. Not sure how she would react to that ....lol!!


The next one was taken just before my 18th birthday. So I had just started work full time as a Secretary/Receptionist. I had also just met the Country Bumpkin who would become my Hubby 3 years later ....... lol!!!! Look at the size of those spec's ..... B)

7 comments:

Tracey said...

What fantastic photos Lynne. Bet they made you feel dead nostalgic. I lurve the specs.

Dollydimps said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I had the same specs in white!!!! hanging my head in shame now

Lynne said...

Hey .... stop laughing - your ment to be my friend ...... lol!!!!!
WHITE!!!!!! Mwhahahahaha...... B)

Gillian said...

One of these days I'm going to do a 'check out my old glasses' Page...don't know about you Lynne I actually thought I looked pretty cool in all of my old specs.... Fantastic Photo's Lynne.

Kelly K said...

Great photos! I'm sure I've got some like that somewhere, including the same glasses/curly hair combo. Good job we've both gained some taste in the specs department now, eh?

Rhi said...

Great pics Lynne, thanks for sharing even though you knew we'd laugh! How glad am I now that I didn't need specs although I really really wanted them! Rhi x

Oblibby said...

Love the photos Lynne, although you look younger now than you did when you were 18.

I was lucky cos I bypassed late 80's fashion in favour of rubber, pvc and spiky hair :D:D:D

Oh and I didn't wear glasses til my mid 20s, by which time they were quite nice (think dolllydimps should deffo post a pic of her in white ones though)