Saturday, December 23, 2006

Daring Card Makers.



So the new dare over on Daring Card Makers was to make a New Year card using -

3 Brads/eyelets.
2 Patterned Papers.
1 Die Cut/Punchie.

So here is mine, I think I'll have to make quite a few New Year cards, as I've still not done all my Christmas cards ..... ***Blush***

And better late than never - last weeks dare - Black & White, with a splash of colour. Don't look too close, as I kinda smudged 'Presents' with my big muckle thumb .... :/



Well not sure when I'll get back to Blogland, so I hope you all have a super-duper, ultra fabby Christmas.

Merry Christmas...xxx

Tagged by Paula.

Egg Nog or Hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate, I've never tasted egg nog, I don't fancy it at all.

Coloured lights on tree/house or white?
Both. Little coloured lights and white snowflakes.

When do you put your decorations up?
About 2 weeks before Christmas.

What is your favourite holiday dish?
I'm not a big turkey fan - but I do have it with all the trimmings - my favourite is all the junky nibbles you have to buy at Christmas. I'm such a junk muncher.


What's your favourite Xmas memory as a child?
My Mum & Dad never wrapped our gifts when my sister & I were wee. They would all be set out - like Santa's grotto. I had the armchair under the window and Jen had the settee .... we didn't know where to look or what to go for first.

How & When did you learn the truth about Santa?
What truth ...... ?

Do you open a gift on Xmas Eve?
I want to, but DH is dead against this, we have to wait until Christmas morning .... boo.

How do you decorate your tree?
I don't. DH does this every year.

Snow, love or dread it?
Love fresh snow, but hate slush stuff ..... yuck.

Can you iceskate?
I haven't for many, many years, but I used to go every week as a lass, and I was really good.

Do you remember your favourite gift?
Ooooooo, couldn't pick out any one thing ...... hmmmmmm, I'll have to think about this one.

What's the most important thing about Christmas for you?
Relaxing at home with with DH & DS.

What is your favourite Xmas dessert?
Hubbz triffle - yummmmmmm!!!!

What is your favourite holiday tradition?
Visiting everyone on Christmas eve and dropping off their gifts.

What tops your tree?
A Gold Star.

Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
I love to give - but am hopless at picking gifts.

What is your favourite xmas song?
Fairytale of New York.

What is your favourite Xmas Film?
Scrooged

You have been tagged if your reading this ..... x

11 comments:

Rhi said...

Two more gorgeously fab cards Lynne, yummy :) Merry Christmas to you too!
Rhi x

Kathy said...

oooh Lynne, these are fab. are the present and bottle dies? if so - well you know the next question, don't you?

Happy Christmas

Lynne said...

Yes - both are dies.
Sizzlits dies, the present is in the Birthday set and I used the QK folk heart for the bow.

Gillian said...

Oh wow Lynne, how cute are these!!! You are a star.. they are so gorgeous..
Have a wonderful Christmas, It's been so much fun to visit your blog, always something exciting to see... God Bless, Gillian :o)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous Lynne.
Merry Christmas.xx

Rachel said...

gorgeous cards Lynne, and wishing you a merry christmas xxx

BondGirl said...

More fabby cards! I love the bottle and presents. Well done! Merry Christmas

Gillian said...

Congratulations Lynne, You won the OS RAK....Wooo Hooo!!!!!
can you email me your address at
gillhamilton@yahoo.com.au
and I'll give it to the Postie...

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Very nicely done New Year's cards, Lynne. I like the B&WwaSOC cards too. "See" you in 2007!
Susan

Pearl said...

Congrats on being a lucky winner at Gillian's RAK ! that must surely add to your CHristmas Cheer !

love the fabby die cuts here ! the bottle is so cute !

The cards are all great !


Have a great 2007 ahead ! May it be better than the last creatively !

Beckie said...

Hope you had a great xmas and now looking forward to a stonking hogmany!!
Fabby cards!
Love the tag bit will try and do it! Keep the festive spirit going as along as poss!!