Friday, December 29, 2006

Notions & Potions - LO.



Finally managed to get a LO done today using my new Rhonna Farrer stamps. This was the 'Notions & Potions' - by Nat at the last UKS CC, oh well better later than never. I used the 'Magical' CC Kit for this LO - Rouge de Garance paper.



I really love these stamps, they are so addictive when your using them. I used the Cotton White Stayzon - I've had it for a while be not really used it, but I wasn't that impressed with it on the black card - it was fine on the acetate, I ended up going over the stamped image with my white pen.

The other alphabets are from Purple Onion - who had a great sale on some of their stamps just before Christmas.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

These stamps are scrummy Lynne. Love the LO. Hope you had a fab Christmas hun and that we can have a meet up soon, I'm missing my crafty mates.
Love Tracey xxxx

Gillian said...

Brilliant, Just Brilliant....
I bet your proud of this one..

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love this layout. Those stamps are great.

Kelly K said...

Now I KNOW I need those stamps! Lovely LO Lynne :-)