Friday, December 22, 2006

New Dare.

Daring Card Makers have set the new dare, to make a New Year card with the following items -

3 brads/eyelets
2 different patterned papers
1 punchie or diecut

As today is the first day of my holiday, I'm hoping to do this dare over the weekend.

I did get into the studio early this morning and got another couple of cards ready for delivery.

I have finally got stuck into the Blonde Moments papers I got at the SECC with Rhi, Nic & Lisa, I didn't even flinch as I chopped into the stack. This card is for my baby sister, who is a typical 15yr old, so the Blonde Moments Stamp 'Naughty or Nice' was perfect for her.




The other card was one of the cards I made for Kathy's sewing dare, which is perfect for my Gran.

4 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Wow! Guess you got your Mojo back! Great cards!

Kathy said...

These are great Lynne.

Good to see you still sewing too!

Happy Christmas Lynne - hope you have a fantastic, happy time

Jo said...

Gorgeous cards :) Hope you and your family have a very happy Christmas

jo xx

Pearl said...

Fab cards !


May the spirit of the season bring you joy & love to cherish always !

Merry Christmas !

xo, Pearl