Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Presents.



Well all my efforts to be a good girl has paid off again this year, as Santa & The Elves have brought me soooooo many goodies again this year. I got a wee cutie ipod shuffle, beautiful white gold and diamond necklace, CD's, books, DVD's and some Rhonna Farrer clear stamps.



I got a lovely cocktail set and a scrummy smelling, friend candle in a tin. Lush goodies and booze from my best friends Jack & Les. Perfect for our girlie nights.



Got money from my Dad, so bought Elsie's book and Rhonna Farrer alphabet stamps.
Lots more pennies so I can buy some new stash, oh and a new pair of Croc's from my Mum - think she is sick seeing me in my red one's so she got me some nice sage green ones. Cosy jammies and slippers from The 'J's' .....oh, and enough chocolate to choke a horse

I ordered the Rhonna Farrer alphabet from The Bargin Garden on American eBay. They arrived today and, wow they were packaged beautifully, with a lovely card and some jolee topper's extra's. Will be using this seller again.

Hope you all had a great Christmas.

4 comments:

Oblibby said...

Great pressies, Lynne. Hope I don't find you down a bus shelter drinking all the booze though (hehe or maybe I hope I do find you cos then I can get a swig).

xoxo

Gillian said...

Oooh, Ahhh... Nice!!!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab presents Lynne, you have been a good girl.
I bet Elsie's book is fab.
I got Ali Edwards.

Dollydimps said...

drooling over all your chrissie pressies you lucky girl! If you're fed up of the chocolate you know where I am!