Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Yay - Long Weekend ..... :D



Bitz & Bobz used;
QK Sunshine (Numbers) and Katie Alphabets. Rhonna Farrer Swirls Stamps. Purple Onion UM Alphabet Stamps. Sizzix Folk Heart Die and Embossing Folder. Melissa Frances Paper.

I've had a bad cold this week - cough-cough. One of those sore barking coughs, with a sore throat and head ..... :( The Guys were happy when I lost my voice - luckily it was only gone for a day, hehehehe!!!!!! I quite enjoyed that I could just ignore them.

Schools here came off today until Tuesday - YAY!!!! - so I have a looooooooong weekend ahead of me, and I plan to get as much crafting done as possible. I have a few orders to complete and then I will have a play.

6 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful creations as always!

Bety

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...I like the dimensional feel here...

Gillian said...

Oh I love this anniversary card Lynne.... hope your feeling better, a long weekend is a great cure-all ;o) I hope you enjoy it!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Hope that cold clears up soon!!
I am a happy pixie, my boiler is fixed so I can't wait for a long weekend to catch up with my craft.
I really like this card, the colours are gorgeous.

Stacy said...

great cards !!!!

Cath said...

Wow, you are seriously talented Lynne!