Friday, February 16, 2007

DCM - In The Fold.

So we are back to Jane for this weeks dare over on Daring Card Makers Blog.

Welcome everyone to another daring Friday! It was my turn to set the dare this week (Jane) and I'm daring you to make a card that has to have more than one fold - so it can be a gate fold card, or a 3 panel card with an aperture or a card with multiple folds OR you can incorporate paper folding on the actual card itself. It can be on any theme. Easy eh ?! Aren't I nice to you all! LOL!


So here is my card. I'm not showing much of the front panel in case the person who the card is for spies it ..... ;D. I really enjoyed making the card for the Speshial Romance dare, so went for this style again. I've still got journalling to add.



Bitz & Bobz used;
Fancy Pants Paper. Hero Arts Friends Quatro Stamp. Rhonna Farrer Swirls Stamps. Angel Kiss Flowers. BG Monogram Letter. Various Purple Onion UM Stamps.

8 comments:

Jane said...

just beautiful, as always Lynne , I love the colours. such a gorgeous card.

Rachel said...

wow thats amazing - (Im currently making one and yours puts mine to shame). Lynne its fab I love it xx

Lythan said...

What I can see of the card is absolutely beautiful Lynne! Look forward to the grand unveiling some time!!!!

Rhi said...

Gorgeous Lynne :) I cant wait to see more pics later. Rhi x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful & I so love the colours.
I got mine done last night but was waiting for decent light to get a pic!! Its done nothing but rain!

Kathy said...

This is beautiful, love the colours, the shape, the bits and pieces, and I can't wait until it gets here so I can see the rest of it........whadya mean it's not for me? :-(

Gillian said...

WOW!!!! WOW!!!!! WOW!!!!!!......
YET AGAIN I AM SITTING HERE ABSOLUTELY GOB-SMACKED LYNNE!!!!
This is such an amazing interpretation of the dare... your talent never ceases to amaze me!

Mary-Beth said...

Lovely Lynne, hope you can show us the rest later!