Thursday, February 22, 2007

DCM - Little Extra.




Oh Boy .....
this week's Little Extra that's what we'd like you to make - a card with a male in mind. Be it Baby boy, Little boy, Teenage Boy or BIG "boy"


It's been ages since I've managed to do one of the little extra's that Daring Card Makers set as a mid week challenge, but luckily one of my orders this week is for a baby card - for a little boy ....... how lucky is that :D




Bitz & Bobz used;
I'll add them later, I'm off to bed ..... ;D

7 comments:

Sari K. said...

I just love your baby boy card!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Lovely cards my favourite would be the baby boy card - gorgeous.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH MY GOD!!

the card for the baby is so cute!!! I love it!!!! it is really beautiful TFS!!

Have a nice day!

Bety

Paula J Atkinson said...

Two great cards. Are they label stamps you have used on the girl card?

I have tagged you see bottom of my card post if you get a minute.

Kathy said...

These are so fab, Lynne. Your baby card is completely and utterly adorable.

Sam's card is stunning - I'm loving these concertina cards of yours - I must have a go at one - how big are they? (Kathy being nosey!)

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Lynne what fabby cards ,i love them all.

Andrea xx

Stacy said...

awesome card!!!!