Sunday, February 25, 2007

Birthday Card.



My two best friends celebrate their birthday's next month.
We all went to school together, and they like to tell everyone that I am the oldest of the three, as my birthday is in February .... :/, thanks girls.

I always make them the same card (the only difference is the letter on the front with this one).

They are both very special to me, and I like to wirte soppy stuff inside, cos it makes them cry ...... especially Jack .... lol, well I have to get my own back for them telling everyone I'm the oldest .... lol



Bitz & Bobz used;
The lovely Melissa Frances Papers. The fabby Rhonna Farrer Swirl Stamps. Heidi Swapp Bloom. Stampin Up 'Friend' Stamp. QK Tab Die. Purple Onion UM 'Happy Birthday' Stamp.
Handcut Monogram Letter.

16 comments:

Lythan said...

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww, they are so purty!

Gillian said...

gorgeous!!!... love all your stitching in the centre of the flower...

Em said...

Love this card - I really think I need those stamps, but I am not a stamper - are they easy to use????!!

Allison Rankin said...

This is so very pretty...love all the details!

Saffa said...

WOOOOWWWWWW Lynne your cards are amazing!!!!!!!!! Im loving them soooo much

xxSaffa

Rach H said...

yes WOW your cards are just stunning.......what lucky friends too :)

Rachel said...

gorgeoussssssssssssssss, love it and also the 20/20 card.

Jo said...

wow! this is just so pretty, lush and gorgeous :)

jo xx

Dollydimps said...

your sewing machine isn't half getting some use just now!! Fabby cards as ever Lynne-you have very lucky friends you youngster!

Oblibby said...

Aww Lynne The are so gorgeous. You've deffo had your money's worth out of those swirly stamps - if I was a stamper I'd get some :D:D

Kimberly White said...

So pretty Lynne! Love that sewing (especially in the middle of the flower!)

Paula J Atkinson said...

what a pretty mix i love the paper & that big letter!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this si so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this!!

Bety

Stacy said...

as always the card is gorgeous!!!

Tracey said...

WOW gorgeous card Lynne. I love it.

Tracey xxx

Cath said...

Blimey Lynne, your stuff just gets better and better!