Friday, February 23, 2007

I've been Tagged - twice.

I,ve been tagged by Stacy & Paula Pixie.

So Stacy first, as she tagged me ages ago ....... **blush**

A=Available - no married 14 years in July
B=Bestfriends - since school Jack & Les
C=Cake or Pie - Cake
D=Drink - Diet Cherry Coke
E=Essential item you use everyday - Laptop & ipod
F=Favorite color -Green
G=Girlie girl - I'm very girlie when I'm with my girlfriends.
H=Hometown- Dundee, Scotland
I-Indulgences - Hazelnut or Caramel Mocha, internet shopping for stash.
J=January or February - February DH & I celebrate our birthdays this month.
K=Kids- 1 Jack
L=Life is incomplete without my family
M=Marriage date 23 July
N=Number of sibs - 2 sisters
O=Oranges or Apples - at a push I'd say the orange - but only if someone peels it
P=Phobias or Fears - Dont like spiders
Q=Quote - Ginger Rodger did everything that Fred Astair did - but she did it backwards and in heels ......... seen this on a stamp and thought it was cool.
R=Reason to smile - my son, he is sooooo funny, like his Mum ;D
S=Season - Autumn, love the colours.
T=Tag 3 or 4 peeps- Paula Pixie. Cath. Lisa.
U=Unkown fact about me - I can't breath properly through my nose - so I appear to be out of breath when I walk etc.....
V=Vegetable you don't like - cooked carrots
W=Worst habit - I have no concept about how long it takes to get some place - so am always way too early. It drives DH mad.
X=Xrays - Back & Ankle
Y=Your favorite food - Mixed Kebab
Z=Zodiac sign - Aquarius

...... and now Paula ......

1. Find the nearest book
ok - have it.
2. Name the book & the author
Break no Bones - Kathy Reichs
3.Turn to page 123.
ok
4. Got to the 5th sentence on the page & copy out the next three sentences onto your blog.
" A few seconds passed.
Setting her mug carefully on the table, she seemed to make a decision.
"I'm sick, Temp""

5. Tag 3 more people.
Lythan, Jo & Stacy.

3 comments:

Kimberly White said...

These tags are fun to read ... great way to get to know people! Hope you have a great day Lynne! Kim

Stacy said...

k i will get to work on it right now tee hee!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Hey I read that book, fab it is too!