Sunday, February 04, 2007

DCM - Celebrate the Romance

So we were promised an extra special dare this week by the Daring Card Maker girls, and boy did they deliver.

This week we're joining forces with the wonderful team of Scrapbookers over on the Everyone is Speshal blog. We're daring each other and you to make a Really Romantic Scrapbook Layout - but on a card!







DH and I have been together for 16 years next month, and in July we will celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary. That's me ultra organised and made this card for him .... only 5mths in advance .... ;D.



Bitz & Bobz used;
Fancy Pants Blossom & Dream Street Pompeii Thermae PP's. Heidi Swapp Bloom. QK Double Heart. Purple Onion Frame, Together & Calender. Hero Arts Conversation Dots. Karen Foster Simple Charm. Fancy Pants Wild Heart Ribbons.

18 comments:

Gillian said...

Lynne this is BREATHTAKING....
WHAT AN AMAZING PIECE OF ART!
Your love has overflowed into this beautiful creation....

Kathy said...

OH WOW this is just beautiful! Absolutely stunning.

Hubby and I will also have been married 14 years in July - the 31st to be precise!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Absolutley stunning Lynne.

Andrea xx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning, he will be blown away!!
such gorgeous detail & well done, 14 years!!
My hubby & I only lasted 5 before he did the dirty.

Lythan said...

Oh Lynne, I so wish that I could hold this in my hands and see all the details in real life. It is WONDERFUL. Mind you i would probably drool over it and spoil it. I think this is the best work you have done yet!

Sari K. said...

Wau! I can´t find words... It´s just perfect!

Pearl said...

Hey Hey Lynne

You sure live up to your nick ! Crafty devil indeed ! lol

amazing work indeed ! Fantabulous take !

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG!!!!!!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!

This is one of my favorites!! just love your work!!! AWESOME!

have a nice day.

Bety. :)

Rhi said...

Oh wow Lynne, this is AMAZING! Soooo cool! Rhi x

CoCo said...

It's fabby Lynne....really gorgeous...and I can only imagine how wow it is irl. He'll love it!

Sue said...

Lynne that is beautiful

LOVE IT

xxxx

Kimberly White said...

So so so AMAZING! Wowee! He's gonna love it! Congrats to you two! Kim

Tracey said...

Lynne this is gorgeous, you are soo talented. I just love it
Tracey xxx

Debs said...

Oh my !!! .. this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Rachel said...

wow omg this is amazing, I Lurveee it!!! xx

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow, what an absolutely stunning card, amazing. You must be so pleased with it.

Sharon x

http://glitterangel.typepad.com/glitterangel_blog/

Stacy said...

that is gorgeous !!!!!!

Dollydimps said...

It's beyond words Lynne! Lucky lucky S! xx