Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Little Extra

Hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend.

My Boy was 13 yesterday. How did that happen, feels like only yesterday he was brought home from the hospital. He had a great day - we all did, and we are all so proud of you J.....xx

Here's the boy getting a birthday kiss from his Gran and wee Cousin.


Another fab array of cards this week for Jo's '9-5' dare. There's still plenty of time to join in - if you've not already.

This weeks little extra is to use Black and ONE other colour only.
We are going to make it a bit easier this week and allow shades of the one colour - aren't we nice ...... :D

I've settled for the easy option and gone for Black & White.




Bitz & Bobz used;
Hero Arts Happy Birthday Definition Stamp.
Papers from Self Address.

10 comments:

Gillian said...

Love this card Lynne, so striking!

Sarah said...

Great card Lynne, Black and white is so stylish!

Paula Whittaker said...

very classy and striking card Lynne...love it!

Dollydimps said...

Happy late b'day to J!

cool card missus :)

Rika said...

Love this!

Paula J Atkinson said...

I love the classic combinations they always shine.Love this.
I just can't get mine to gel right now!!! Try again tonight.

Melissa Goodsell said...

The black and white looks wonderful Lynne. I love the stamp too :O)
Melx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love the card - stylish and striking!

Sam said...

Simple, elegant, stunning....love it!

Jayrewcraft said...

Hi Lynne,
Popped by to say Thank You! for the lovely card and flowers, ribbon, sequins and buttons you sent me as part of my prize for the Daring cardmakers challenge.
Some gorgeous things - I will have no excuse for missing challenges now! and I have a card with my name on!
Thank you once again.
Jayne x