Friday, May 25, 2007

Working 9-5.

WooHoo, it's Friday - bring on the Dare.

This week Jo has been working the Design Team from 9-5 to come up with this weeks cards.

This week it's my turn (Jo) and I'm going to dare you to use bits and bobs from the office for your cards.

It's been a while since I had a 'real' job - other than being a Mum and of course playing with bits of paper...

Reminiscing... I would like you to make a card using some thing that you would normally find in an office environment. Such as... staples, paperclips, paper fasteners, file folders, library cards, hole punches, lined paper etc you get the drift.


Don't forget to leave us a comment with your blog link to show us your interpretation of the dare. If you haven't got a blog don't worry you can still join in, send a photo or scan of your card to the team at daringcardmakers@hotmail.co.uk and we will add it to our gallery and share the link right here on the blog.





Bitz & Bobz used;
We R Memory Keepers Urban Windows Collection PP. Mustard Moon Ledger PP. Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps. Penny Black Liquorice Alphabet Stamps. Purple Onion Calander Stamp. QK Tab Die.

15 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Fantastic card, Lynne! I love the pockets and the clips and calendar - it's really well-coordinated too. Such a great dare....

Jackie said...

I love the card Lynne

Paula Whittaker said...

wow love the design!

Melissa Goodsell said...

I really love your card for the dare this week, especially the little pocket, it's very clever!
melx

Oblibby said...

Great card Lynne - I love the idea of doing a birthday card like a memo (prob cos I miss everyone's birthdays!)

Samm said...

Great card, love the clipboard, soooo cute!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great card Lynne.
I love office bits.

Sarah said...

Fab card Lynne, I have used most of those papers in that kit, they are great for male cards.

Kimberly White said...

What a great card Lynne! Love it! Kim

Stacy said...

i just love it i may scraplift for a lo!!! got me thinking i took some work pics not long ago!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

oh yes !! I love this card!! every detail looks great!!

Bety :)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fantastic card and very original.

Cath said...

Stunning Lynne!

Gillian said...

Lynne, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!!!! it's BRILLIANT!

Di said...

Lynne - I love your take on this week's dare. The office bits looke really good.

Di