Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Friiiiiday......

..... and that mean's it's time for a new Dare.

We have a new Guest Designer this week
The wonderfully talented Bety is joining us for a couple of weeks.

This week Tracie (Bondgirl), has set the Dare, this is what she want's from us ......

For this weeks dare, I dare you to "start from scratch" I want to you design a card with NO purchased/pre-assembled embellishments - that means no blooms unless you cut them yourself, no buttons, brads etc etc. I guess how easy this is depends on your usual style

**insert evil laugh here**


Mwahahahahahaha - and believe me - she aint gonna let you cheat ..... not even a teeny tiny brad ..... so off you go and start from scratch.








I've have hand drawn and cut my flowers from SassafrassLass PP. Handmade chipboard brads - coated with Anita's 3D gloss for the flower centers.

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this card Lynne, I am really impressed with your hand cut flowers. I agree about those lush papers - they are totally fab, I am trying to make my kit go as far as possible!

Tracey said...

Love this Lynne, the colours are perfect and am soooo impressed with your flowers

Rhi said...

Gorgeous Lynne, such vibrant funky flowers :)

Rhi x

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

lets start that again lol!! gorgeous card lynne!!

Karva said...

WOW the cards are fab, well done

Kimberly White said...

Great dare! Gotta do this! Love your card! Kim

Dolly Mixtures said...

Love the 3D effect of the handmade flowers. The shiny centres look great too. Perfect!

Angelnorth said...

Great card Lynne - love the detail of the organza ribbon folds in the background!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love this, those flowers are just edibly fabby & very good job of the pretned brads, they look very realistic to me.

Dollydimps said...

absolutely brilliant as ever missus!
LOVE the way you've done the ribbon for the flower stems!

Sheila said...

WOW this is fabulous.......I had to look twice at the brads...they look so real.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers, very impressive.

Gillian said...

Now how clever are you making you own brads... Lynne this is just the cutest card...love it!