Saturday, May 19, 2007

Almost a Teen - LO

In just over a week, my 'baby' will become a teenager ..... where has the time gone. I'm too young to have a teenage son ...... well so I keep telling myself .... hehehe!!!

It has been ages since I have done a LO. I have missed it, but being ill for the past few months, I just don't have the energy or mojo to do much other than sleep, but seeing the half map LO on Bex's new forum, I thought I'd have a go. It's the first time I've done this size LO, but it wont be the last I really like it.





Bitz & Bobz used;
Mustard Moon Ledger PP. Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps. Basic Grey Alphabet. Scenic Route Alphabets & Rub On's. Purple Onion Broken15 UM Number Stamps. Plain Jane Arrow. Hero Art's Decorative Birds Stamps.

5 comments:

lyra said...

That's a really nice creation. I'm sure he'll be happy about it! I think your blog looks very pretty. I'm inspired! n_____n

Lythan said...

that is amazing! My DS2 turned teen today. V. scary!

Kimberly White said...

What a wonderful layout! Hope you are feeling better. Kim

Gillian said...

Oh this is SCRUMMY Lynne...

Dollydimps said...

Your LO is FAB Lynne-and the pics totally capture what J is about!