Friday, May 11, 2007

Scrumptious Dare Day.

Friday is Dare Day ........ Yay!!!!

Here's what Kathy is serving up for us this week.

This week it's me (Kathy) setting the dare and I'd like you to make a card with a theme of FOOD!

So let's mull this one over.......
You could make an invitation to a barbecue, dinner party, picnic, kids party etc

It could feature a recipe, ingredients, utensils, cookery quotations, poems or rhymes....

It could have food depicted on it eg cupcake, CHOCOLATE, bowl of fruit , CHOCOLATE, sausages, CHOCOLATE,.....birthday cake....

Hey, it could even have real food stuck on it.....OK, maybe not....

as long as it's clearly got a foodie theme it's allowed.


Please come and share your creative concoctions with us either by leaving a message with your blog address, or by emailing your pictures to us at

daringcardmakers@hotmail.co.uk


We have gather all the names from last weeks 'Wings' dare and we will be drawing and announcing the winner soon, so keep checking the Daring Card Makers Blog.





I've used SA Kit (again - I know, but they are so fab)Sassafrass Lass papers. Sizzix Cupcake Die.

I am in the middle of another card for this dare I'll get it posted as soon as it's finished.

So tuck in fellow crafty bloggers, and enjoy the feast that the DT have put together on the DCM Blog.

13 comments:

Lythan said...

love the pull out bit! this card is super-de-dooper!

Kathy said...

Love this card, Lynne - I'll swap the nutty chocs in my "box" for one of these tasty looking cupcakes....

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Beautiful... I love it ;)

xoxo
Emine

Kimberly White said...

Awesome card! The hidden part is clever! Kim

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

I LOVE THIS one so much!! I have a cupcake stamp! this is a good Idea to use it!!! TFS!!

Bety :)

Renata Moni said...

WOW!!! That´s beautiful!!!

Jo said...

This is one yummy card :) the cupcake looks scrumptious...

jo xx

Dollydimps said...

What a fab card Lynne! Love the embossing the "icing" too!
*green with envy*

Sarah said...

Great card Lynne. (this was my daughter's favourite card)

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Great cards Lynne love the papers.

Andrea xx

Angelnorth said...

Looks great Lynne - love the way the word 'brithday' overlaps the GIRL and the hidden tab is just a great touch. Fab!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Apologies I am slow getting round the blogs this last week. Am not well but behind at work so having to drag myself in when Id rather be in my bed!!!

Love this card, very yummy!!!

Gillian said...

I love your cupcake card Lynne, it's just Gorgeous...
We are soooooo Lucky to have you on the DCM team!