Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Little Extra - with a Little Extra

This weeks 'Little Extra' was to use three primary colours; Red, Yellow & Blue.

We can use just one, two or all three with a bit of white or black just to make it nice and easy.

So here is my card. I've used the QK Train Dies.


Daring Card Makers have announced a new DT member to their team, guess who it is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
......................... it's ME!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

I'm really over the moon to be joining such a fab team, and can't wait to get started.

12 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

I love that train die. Master 4 in my household would just love that.

Dollydimps said...

celebratory cake scoffing methinks!!!

Well done you-you deserve the kudos xxx

Jane said...

wow ! and she's off to a flying start ! well done Lynne, fab card. As you know we are well 'chuffed' to have you aboard.lol ! excuse the puns.......errm yes...I'll get me coat..

Gillian said...

Woooooo Hooooo!!!!! we are just as thrilled as you Lynne to have you as a on board!... :o)

love your card, it's soooo gorgeous!.. Kathy might even give you a gold star for this one ;o)

Rika said...

What a great card!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Lynne. Love your card too!

Keryn Campbell said...

Hi Lynne, you've been tagged. Come and see what I've got you into over on my blog.

Kathy said...

It's FAB to have you on the Team Lynne!
I love your card - now this is what I had in mind with the challenge. Maybe it's just the teacher in me escaping the box when I thought Primary colours and Kids in the same bracket though

Pearl said...

congrats Lynne ! great that you are on the DT ! way to go !

Love this primary colours card with the train theme 1


ttfn, Pearl

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Wonderful card, Lynne, and congratulations on your DCM success!! Woo Hooo! Chuffed chuffed, chuffed! (I know - it's bad - I'll go now)

By the way, I love that train - it is very cute!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Great card Lynne and congrats for you on joining the DCM team.

Andrea xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Congrats on joining the team - well deserved! Adorable card!