Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Deck of Me.

Week 14 for Deck of Me challenge is birds.

I've gone for 'Love Birds'. Hand drawn kissing birdies, cut from scrap paper.

Pink paper is by Sassafrass Lass - from SA April kit, it's a gorgeous kit. Green paper - I think - is Scenic Route. Purple Onion Alphabet. Stamped with white Stayzon with a bit of doodling. Various heart stamps are also Purple Onion. My new Stitched Journaling stamps by Autumn Leaves - they are fab.



I've only done 7 of the 14 weeks - I'll have to get a move on.

4 comments:

Dollydimps said...

absolutely gorgeous! don't think I need to say any more!x

Je@net said...

Oooooh, your birdie card is so sweet!! Love the two little birdies on it!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love it, I really do.

Gillian said...

awwww...Lynne those little birdies, are way too cute!.. beautiful, beautiful work :o)