Saturday, April 07, 2007

Inspiration.

I've had a busy couple of days - Craft wise. Think I'm making up for Zero crafting in March - BOOOOO!!!!

My Mojo was kinda low, so went for an easy option to give it a kick start. I found a great little kit at Sarah's Card's for a cigar tin book designed by Anita Mundt, and boy did it work. It is a fab kit. A few pages left to complete, but will have to wait for my pictures as my wee photo printer seems to have given up the ghost :(





Updated my 2007 Journal - this is my March page.


I'm really behind with the 'A Deck of Me' challenge on Emilys 52 week challenge, but have managed to get another two done.

Week 1 - Something your Proud of .....
...... My relationship with my Boy. He is always telling me I'm 'sound', so I must be doing something right ;D



Week 8 - What/Who do I miss.......
.... it has to be my Granda, more so this week - as it is his 3rd remembrance on Tuesday. He was the heart of my family, to his 6 Children, 13 Grandchildren and 6 Great Grandchildren, and I will be doing the race for life in his memory in May.

We miss you Granda Tosh .... xx



I have started this weeks dare, and hope to get it finished later today.
That little Minx Rhi has got my little wheels spinning with this one ..... hmmmm!!!

4 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

This deck of me is coming on great!!
the beauty is it doesn't matter if you get behind as they are so simple to catch up with.
I have made lots of cards, particularly last weekend using sketches from sketch this card blog & Di Hickman. My scrap mojo ran away but the card maker in me was bursting out!!!

Gillian said...

Oh Lynne, all these projects are Wonderful...

Audrey said...

Well you definitely got your Mojo back, some great ideas here - thanks (Nikki Mac)

Tracey said...

Crikey Lynne, you've made up for not crafting, big time - excellent work!