Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I've been Tagged.....

I have been tagged by Keryn and Stacy.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things and post the rules as well.

At the end of your blog you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.

Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

OK here are my 7 random facts..... WooHoo!!!

1) I can't drive and am a very nervous passenger.
2) I can't breath properly through my nose.
3) I'm the eldest of 13 Grandchildren.
4) I have 2 sisters - and there is an 18 year gap between me and the youngest.
5) I read a book in bed every night.
6) I'm a major TV addict.
7) I'm very messy ......... mwahahahahaha!!!


..... and I'll tag - Nic, LisaBabe, Cath, NickyNoo, Kim, Beckie, Sarah ..... sorry guys, if I've got to do it so do you ...... Mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

lol glad you got that tag!! i did not post on your like i was supposed to bad me !!lol

Oblibby said...

Nice randoms Lynne.

I've responded to your tag.

xox

Gillian said...

Oh this was a fun tag wasn't it.. nice to find out a bit more about you Lynne :o)

Paula J Atkinson said...

I can't drive or breathe through my nose properly odd that. Mind you working in an air conditioned office is the cause of my poorly nose.
Congratulations on becoming a full time team member.
Sorry though I am too tired to sit on my computer reading blogs & just can't be bothered to make any cards. Will wait until the weekend. Am still suffering with these damn cysts!

Lynn said...

Its great to know a little bit about everyone through these random facts! Nice to know a little bit more about you!

Kimberly White said...

Just wanted you to know that I have posted my 7! Thanks for the tag! and for telling us a little more about you! Have a great day! Kim