Friday, April 06, 2007

Hunny, I'm home...... :D

............. and I'm exhausted.

We had a fab time, spending time together away from home so no pesky work calls to interrupt us. We drove for 6hrs to my sisters home in Aldershot. I was so excited about seeing the J's, it's been awhile and Jess is getting so big (see cutie pic below) - and bossy - she is just like her Ma - and my Gran ...lol.. :D

After a few days, we got the train into Waterloo and spent a couple of days walking about London, seeing the sites - fab. The sun was out and it was so relaxing just pottering about, then back to Aldershot to get the car for the 6hr drive home.


Buckingham Palace - The Aquarium

Trafalgar Square - London Eye

Jessie Woo - Leicester Square

3 comments:

Dollydimps said...

Fab pics Lynne, and glad to hear you had a good break.
J doesn't have to grow too much more to match Sly's handprints!

Kimberly White said...

So glad you had fun! Kim

Stacy said...

hey girl welcome back !!!!