Saturday, April 14, 2007

Crossing Continents Dare.

LITTLE EXTRA.
Recipe for this weeks Little Extra
5 circles
3 squares
1 flower


Week 13 - On My Mind
A Deck of Me ..... I have so much on my mind just now - it's kinda mish-mash in there, so I stamped lots of images onto the card and then some more onto an overlay.


Crossing Continents Dare was set by Saffa this week, here's what she has to say;

I, (Saffa) come from a very multicultural background and love being able to see them all from within and this is what has inspired this weeks challenge....take a deep breath...
I would like you to make a card that celebrates and reflects a festival from another culture to your own....

So here are some ideas to get you started:
Chinese New Year, Eid,Hanukkah, Persian New Year, Diwali, Sinhalese New Year, Kwanzaa, St. Patrick's day.


11 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

More beautiful cards, there is just no stopping you & aren't you catching up fast with the deck of me!!!

Sarah said...

Fab cards as always Lynne.

Maggie Lamarre said...

Kuv your colours
Maggie

Tigger's rambling said...

Fantastic card :-)

BondGirl said...

As usual fabby cards! I love the colours on the St Patricks day one

Kathy said...

Fab cards as usual!

Take care of yourself

Stacy said...

you have been a busy girl love the work!!!

Gillian said...

Oh Lynne, beautiful, beautiful work... love your LE card, great use of the recipe & gorgeous colours, I'm always amazed at your Deck Cards, and this one is no exception just Brilliant!
great work too on the St Paddy's day card, love it!

Di said...

Hi Lynne Love the mid week and the St Patrick's day. Don't know what the deck of me is all about, but can see your face in there - looks interesting.

Angelnorth said...

Fab work Lynne. Love the St Patrick's card - it has a really happy mood about it. The way you've used the recipe for the LE card is great and I love the colours you've used there too.

Rhi said...

Fab card Lynne, love the girliness of the paper, make s areally pretty card :)