Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Witch Verdi.

Right you snotty lot, the first person I hear sniggering will be turned into a wart incrusted toad ........ ribbit-ribbit.

My son is off sick and how do I spend the day .....in between emptying the sick bowl 8? ........ making a witchy hat for my Hogwarts School photo ...... along with black tooth and Hugo my pet spider, hehehehe!!!!! I am wearing my house colours (green) - but the picture is better in B&W. Hehehe - should I be feeling guilty that I am not at work ...... and am sitting here giggling like a spotty Muggle :D

4 comments:

Cath said...

Ribbit Ribbit!
Sorry to hear DS is ill :(

Kathy said...

ohh Great photo Lynne!

Paula J Atkinson said...

My how big your teeth are grannie....(all the better to eat you with)
Hope DS is feeling better now he has ickked the nasty bug up...

Oblibby said...

Ooooo I love this photo of you Lynne. I think I may have a child and feed him lots of sweeties so he is sick and I can stay off work and dress up.

xoxoxo