Saturday, November 04, 2006

Dare 3 - Take 2



I've had another go at Kathy's fab dare this morning. I couldn't save my sewing machine from the realms of the garage, so hand stitching it was - and you know, it was fun to do and quite addictive as I was planing to just do a few stitches but then got a bit carried away. Thanks again Kathy ( and the other girls) for a great dare and wonderful inspiration ... x



Used paper's from DCWV 6x6 Christmas Stack and Blonde Moments stamps.

P.S.
I've figured out how to make my pic bigger - did you notice...? ****chuffed****.

12 comments:

Rachel said...

fab fab card I love it - well done, I bet the lucky recipicent will love it too!

Rhi said...

Wowee, now thats what I call a funky Christmas card, its ACE, Love it :D

Saffa said...

I LOVE this Lynne,

Fant-blooming-tastic!!

Handstitching is great isnt it?

Well done you

xxSaffa

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Ooh I like that Lynne - love the colours, the stitching - well everything really :-)

Debbie
xxxxx

Lythan said...

great card Lynee - and I've been enjoying all of your recent posts. Love all the ladies proudly showing off their canvases!

monika said...

I love your Christmas cards. Thanks for the great idea. Love the sewing. YUM

Kathy said...

OH WOWWWWWWW! that is just fantastic. I'll send you my address, that's the one I'd like for Christmas.....:-)

Tracey said...

This card is great - just love it!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Lovely card, Lynne. It almost gets me in the Xmas mood, but not quite...I'm holding off just a bit longer...but I did upload an Xmas mini book I made this time last year to flickr so thats as far as I go on the "C" subject today...

Jane said...

fantastic ! well done you.....what a wonderful card. Lots of work with that stitching...well done

Jo said...

oooo lush card :) The tree looks fantastic and I love buttons :)

Jo x

BondGirl said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this! I have been struggling to use the blonde moments papers. And you hand stitched that? so neat!!

WOW