Thursday, November 02, 2006

Clyde Craft Class.

What a great night us Clyde Crafter's had last night. We had a vote on our next project, and we decided on a canvas. So they brought in their pix, picked their papers and off they went - and a great job they did. I'm sooooo proud of them. Afew couldn't make it, well it was -2 here last night, who could blame them for not coming out in the cold.
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Here are pix of Olive, Katherine and my fabby Aunt Nancy - who is a natural and I have given her the craft bug .... lol ....sorry N.xxx Our next class is on 15th Nov, I'll get everyones pix and show off all the finished work.

New Toy

Looky what I got today ......
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

We saw this at the weekend on The Craft Bug stall at the SECC, but they has sold out :( but while I was checking out some sites this week I found the Ellison's Big Impressions Starter kit at www.capturethemagic.biz . Had a quick play before I went to work (why does work always get in the way?) Loving the Paisley plate. :)

6 comments:

Rhi said...

What fab canvases and they look really chuffed which is great. I lurve to look of your new toy, what a gorgeous effect, scrummy.k

Rhi said...

ooops dunno where the k came from ><

Paula J Atkinson said...

I think work should be banned from Monday to Friday & then we should get weekends off..oh & a three day weekend like on the continent...Yeah! right, wishful thinking but being single is a pain sometimes once all the bills are paid there's rarely anything left for me to play!!!!!!So I thik I should be paid to stay home..lol!

Lynne said...

lol@Paula - maybe we should start a petition.

Lynne said...

hehehe - Rhi I thought that the K was to do with your KirktonKK Konnection ...... lol!!!!

Kathy said...

Great pics, Lynne. I've not tried doing a canvas yet - but there's one lurking in the cupboard waiting for me to find the guts to give it a go.....