Friday, November 03, 2006

Daring Cardmakers - Dare 3.

Sew, dare 3 has been set by Kathy on Daring Cardmakers - the little sew & sew ...... have you guessed what it is yet ..... ? ;)

'A Stitch in Time' Your card must have machine or hand real stitching. I'll have to hide my white gel pen and get the sewing box out. Looking forward to this one.

Watch this space. :D

Dare 3
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

I've used hand stitching and fake stitching on this card, only because I started it before I went to work today - with the hand stitching, but I couldn't finish it as I have cut a big chunk out of my finger at work in the kitchen today :(.

It hurts - and I'm a wimp ...... :(

Will get my sewing machine out tomorrow and have a go - if I can remember how to thread it up .... lol.

Great dare, thanks ladies.xx

8 comments:

BondGirl said...

Great card! I love the tag on the tall card looks soo funky - Sorry to hear about your finger hope it feels better soon - that is the exact reason i stay out of kitchens.

Thanks for joining in

Paula J Atkinson said...

How cute is this card. I like tags they always make a card look like a gift.
Fingers always bleed far more from the smallest cut & hurt the longest. I think you should tell the nasty kitchen to leave those talented fingers alone.

Kathy said...

Nice card Lynne. I can't believe how quickly you've got on to the challenge - can't wait to see what else you come up with next.

Tracey said...

Crikey, you're quick off the mark. Great card - so girly!!

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

What a fantastic card Lynne and soooooo quick :-) Love hte stitching.

Hope you're not in too much pain now :-(

Debbie
xxx

Oblibby said...

I love cards with tags Lynne and yours are brill. Hope the finger gets better soon.

Rhi said...

Ouch :( A good reason why should be a woman of leisure I think ;)Love the card, so pretty and delicate, just gorgeous. Rx

Jo said...

The tag looks fabby - like all your cards :) I love it :D...hope your finger is on the mend now.

Jo x