Saturday, November 25, 2006

New Studio.

Sorry I've been MIA (Missing in Action), this week ...... but ..... my new Craft Studio has been taking up all my time this week - and weekend. I have not done this weeks challenge or little extra at DCM. Missed all the UKS CC classes (I have started Tracie's class) - I hope to get the rest done before long.

So you want to see some pix ..... ?






I'm really chuffed to bits with it, DH has done a great job. Just have to get some more shelves up and that should be it .... :D.

10 comments:

Cath said...

Wow you should be chuffed, its fabulous!!!!!!!!1

Gillian said...

Super Wow!!!
that's an awesome space you must be stoked....Love the design.. looks good enough to SCRAP!!! (there must be a layout about it, surely)
TTFN Gillian
Oh yeah Lynn,
can I put you on my link list.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Well a place to work comfortably comes first then you can produce all you want with ease. Everything will be immediately to hand unlike me who has to walk between living room, kitchen & cupboard on the landing outside the living room door. No dedicated room to play but everything is housed away hidden from site in painted boxes, hat boxes & tins kindly Ikea designed!!!

Lynne said...

Aww thanks ladies - I'm grinning like a Cheshire Cat :D I'm soooooo cuffed. It has been in the planning for such a long time.

Gillian - Yes I would love for you to link.x

Kathy said...

ahhhhhh now I know why every time I've come to see what fab thing you've just made there's been nothing new to look at!

Lovely new craft studio Lynne, you must be really chuffed!

Tracey said...

What a fantastic crafty area - jealous... glad to see you're back tho Lynn.

Rhi said...

Hooray, what a fab workspace, brilliant! I can't believe you fitted everything you have there into the teeny tiny cupboard you had before!

Oblibby said...

Oooo Lynne, it's great. Can't wait to see it in the flesh

maggie said...

Looks great Lynne.Oh how i wish i had one

Jackie said...

That looks fab Lynne