Sunday, November 26, 2006

UKS Cyber Crop.***Edit***

Well the best laid plans ......
I had been planning to Scrap all weekend at the UKS CC, but got side tracked by my ikkle craft studio - (did I mention I love it?);D, so only managed 1 class, and it was Little Cottage (Tracie) class. I loved the class and I love the finished Lippy Chick book. Thanks for a great class Bob. Not done the cover yet.

***Edited***
I've edited this post to add a link for the Lippy Chick Book that Tracie used for her CC class. They are available from Tracie's Little Cottage Crafts and are fabby to work with. The squares are 5x5 and fold up into a plastic wallet.

http://www.littlecottagecrafts.co.uk/shop/shop.php?c1=LippyChick

Little Cottage
xx.xx




James Bond

Went to the cinema today with the guys to see the new James Bond.
It was fab - Daniel Craig is a real dirty JB. His hair got toozied when he was fighting and everything. :D

7 comments:

Gillian said...

Lynne this is super cute...
Love those papers... you have embellished it beautifully...

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabby box. I love the papers & it is so cute.

Pearl said...

wow awesome box project ! Are the squares 4x4" for the placement of each photo ?

tfs !

Pearl

Lynne said...

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies.xx

They are 5x5 Pearl.x

Pearl said...

5x5 !! Great Thanks Lynne - and may I ask if your cover - do you use a 7x7" base ? thanks much ! Pearl .

Would love to try this sometime !

Lynne said...

Pearl I used a Lippy Chick Book - they are available from Little Cottage Crafts - there is a link on my Blog. The squares are all 5x5,they all fold up into a little wallet.

Pearl said...

o i see it now ! at LCC ! thanks much ! Lynne .