Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Yaaay!!!!!!! The wood is here ..........

....... at last.
I am getting a studio made in the back of my garage, it has been in the pipeline for sooooo long, I had almost given up hope of ever getting out of my tiny spare room. Came home from work tonight and there it was ..... yay!!!!!!

Now just have to sweet talk BiL to do the work ....... yay!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited .......... yay!!!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Contain your excitment - here's a couple of pix of some of my wood ........ I've been out to check a couple of time - and yes it is really here ....... yay!!!!

What do you prefer?
Sweets, Chocolate, Crisps?

I am a crisps person and DH brought home a new Walkers crisp tonight - oh my they are scrummy. Sensations, Cream Cheese & Cracked Black Pepper Corn Chips with Poppy Seeds. So between us we ate the whole pack while curled up on the sofa watching TV ........ this girls was in heaven. Crisps - TV - & Cuddles, ahhhhhh!!!
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

5 comments:

Oblibby said...

ooo wow Lynne. Do we get an invite to the opening??

Lynne said...

Lisa you will be cutting the ribbon .... lol!!!!!

Cath said...

Thats fabulous. Make sure you take lots of pictures!!

Tracie H said...

Ohhh lucky you....dont forget to share piccies of its progess in the making.
me loves those crisps too...spesh when cuddled up with Hubs on the sofa.
Tx

eva birdthistle said...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! You lucky duckie!! Can't wait to see the photos!