Thursday, October 26, 2006

Birthday Cards.

It is my SiL's 30th birthday this weekend and my lovely BiL is suprising her with a trip to The Big Apple. He asked me to make a card with this in mind. So this is what I have come up with - thanks to my friend Nic for a loan of her BossKuts apple die. Also thanks to Tina Sue from the LCC Design Team for the inspiration for this card - from the book on her LO for the CC Class last weekend.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

The papers are from the Scrapbooks on the Go 6x6 stack bought at www.littlecottagecrafts.co.uk I will learn to add links to my blog soon - promise.x

The papers on the second card are from the We R Memory Keepers - Boho Chic papers left over from Eva's CC class

No comments: