Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tagged by Rhi.

1) What technique would you consider to be your "trade mark" (what do you do most?)
Doodling & inked edges.

2) Which technique(s) do you wish you could do/do better?
I wish I had a bit more imagination with stamps. I find my stamping quite basic.

3) What are your 4 favourite embellishments?
Blooms (Check out LCC shop - yum)
Ribbon (But I'm stingy with it)
Buttons
Brads/Eyelets


4) What are your 3 favourite gadgets?
TagAlong/Big Shot
Cropadile
Corner Punch
Dymo - ooops thats 4.


5a) What do you like to do but haven't done in a while?
Used some of my many new QK dies. A lot haven't been used so had a play with some new one - which was fun.

5b) And what have you done recently & forgot how much you enjoyed?
Playing - not for orders just for the fun of it.

2 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Hi Lynne thank you for playing along..Im going to be worn out tracking all these answers but I love to know what people like.
I shouldn't have set the gadgets at such a low number as I do love my dymo & my mini xyron too!!!
My stamping isn't hot but it will be by the time I have finished..lol!!

Rhi said...

Playing for the sake of it is so important. I think its easy to forget just how much fun it is, especially when you get into selling. So heres to playing!