Saturday, October 28, 2006

I won ........

........ OMG, I've won last weeks LCC Friday Night Challenge ...... I'm in shock, all the LO's were just sooooo good. I found it really hard to pick my favourite when voting. Thanks ladies.xx

Before I found LCC I rarely showed my work, I have gained so much confidence and inspiration from LCC, so big {{{hugz}}} to you all.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

LCC Friday Night Challenge

This weeks challenge was set last night - obviously as it was Friday night, doh!! ...... lol!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

We Had to use -

Mesh/Hessian = 5 points (Mesh)
Something generated on the PC = 5 points (Let it Snow)
NO green or red = 5 points (Blues & Silver)
A button = 5 points (Center of snowflakes)
Something sparkly = 5 points (Mesh,Card & Glitter)
Coloured card blank. i.e. not white nor cream = 5 points (Pale Blue)

30 Ponits.

I bought some of that Vellum Tape ages ago, and used it for the first time on this card - it seems to have worked a treat, cant see it at all. Ladies & Gentlemen ..... I have made a Christmas card, it maybe the only one .....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're LO so deserved to win Lynne, its absolutely gorgeous :D

Anonymous said...

What she ^^^^ said! ;-)
Seriously though, it's a gorgeous LO-I'm not usually into red but it works so well on this one

Lynne said...

Awwww, shucks - you guys ...... xx

Kathy said...

oooh lovely card.

well done Lynne, your LO is gorgeous