Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Melted Cheese on Toast.

As some of my friends know I have been going through a bit of an emotional melt down the past couple of months - nothing in particular, maybe just a change in season, who knows.

I haven't really being saying much about it to DH as he is really busy getting ready for a big show at work and I didn't want to add to his plate, but the other night he asked me what was up and I told him that it was nothing in particular I was just feeling a bit down.

This morning I've gone into the fridge to get something for my breaky/lunch and there smack in the middle of the kinda bare fridge is this chunck of cheese ..... well being a bit of a soppy gal I had a wee blub.

One of my most fav things to eat is melted cheese on toast ...... I could eat it all day - every day, but alas my killjoy hubby will only buy 1 block of cheese a week ...... 'too much cheese is not good for you'. So it only lasts the weekend, sometimes there is some left for a Monday.

Some days I could gladly strangle my DH, but today I would like it publicly known that I love my hubby.

I'll probably want to strangle him again tomorrow, but not today.x

No comments: