Saturday, January 20, 2007

Monogram Card.



I hadn't made a commission card for a while now, and was quite enjoying that everything I made was for fun .... no pressure. Then how have I managed to go back to being snowed under with card orders this week ......, but so far I have been having fun and enjoying making them again. Thanks to all the inspiring Blogs and lovely comments that you guys are leaving here, so a big 'Thank You' to you all.xx Your a very inspiring bunch. xx



Ingredients for this card;
Bloom from Gillian in Australia. (where do you get them - I need more .... lol). Melissa Frances Paper in Lindsay. MM Monogram used as a template, cut out of cardboard - another of my new fav things. Rhonna Farrer Swirls Stamps - of course. Brilliance dew drop ink.



I have also started on a Journal for 2007. So will post a couple of pix of that tomorrow.

My good crafty Buddy Rhi has set this weeks dare over on Daring Card Makers, and it's all to do with 'Apertures' ..... hmmmm, more on that tomorrow me thinks. :D

7 comments:

Creative Treasures said...

Thats such a gorgeous card, love the swirly stamping, - Tracy

Lythan said...

This is faberoonie! I love it

Kathy said...

This is just fab - you've used some great stuff and given us some brilliant ideas with this one, Lynne.

Must just mention that Kathy begins with a K not a W

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very stylish card.
I hadn't made a commission for ages then got two in one day. I worried I'd lost my mojo.

Gillian said...

Lynne, you are an amazing Talent... I love your style it's so fresh & fun...I really love it when I come here and there are new delights to look at...
Your always an inspriation hun.
I get my blossoms from
www.scrapawhile.com.au

Kimberly White said...

This is beautiful! Love the color!

Stacy said...

again gorgeous!!!!