Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hello Ruby ..... er .... Wednesday ......

Another couple of card orders I've had this week, but I really don't want to be in the Studio .... it's too cold .... brrrr!!!!. So I've been bringing bit's and pieces into the house, much to DH's disgust .... lol. Not even my fingerless gloves are keeping my digits cosy.


Tiny cutie baby feet charm. Tag punch. Sizzix Paddle Punch folk heart & Funky Brush alpha. QK Katie Alpha. Rhonna Farrer stamp.



Stamped image is Tiny Buggy from Woodware Craft Collection, coloured with Pebbles chalks and Sakura pens. Sizzix Slim Jim and QK Katie Alpha's. Rhonna Farrer stamp.

9 comments:

Rhi said...

So cute Lynne, its bloomin freezing isn't it. Brrrrr.
Rhi x

Cath said...

Yummylicious!!

Kathy said...

ohhh these are just beautiful Lynne

Love the stamps, the lettering and that pretty sugar-pink colour too

Kimberly White said...

Cute cards! Hope you warm up! (My husband doesn't like it when I take supplies out of my room either! lol)
Kim

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful card with that cute baby feet charm. I imagine that will be kept for ever!
I know what you mean about the cold. My room is too large for the radiator to heat it so I have to do half the crafting in the kitchen away from my beloved stereo & computer!!!!

Pearl said...

what darling cards! i see how to use a die cut machine again lol - what do u use to stick the letters tho ' - lol .


ttfn, Pearl

Renata Moni said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I´ve looked your blog and I loved all these cards!
Just wonderful work!
Have a good weekend!

Gillian said...

So sweet Lynne, I love how your using your RF stamps.. I'm sure she would be quite chuffed to see all the clever ways you use them..

Em said...

I'm loving the stuff you've been making Lynne - that journal is just fabulous, well done you!

The alphabet that you asked about on my blog is QK Vixen - it is completely fab, love it. Give me a shout if you'd like some letters cut to have a look for yourself...

xxx