Saturday, January 13, 2007

Love Blooms.



I went into the studio to make a card for Lythan's Dare - over on Daring Card Makers ...... but I kinda got distracted when I spotted Gillian's Blooms sitting on the shelf. So this card is inspired (but not up to the standard) by the wonderful Gillian - who has just joined the Daring Card Makers DT......... Congratulations Gillian, you know I love everything you do.



Bloom from Gillian in Australia. Melissa Frances Papers. QK - Typist Alphabet, Folk Heart and Tabs (behind flower). Sizzix Hearts. Rhonna Farrer Swirl stamps. Purple Onion UM alphabet stamps. Brads. Sewing Machine.

So I now have a Valentines card for DH.
Hope to get to the dare tomorrow.

9 comments:

Dollydimps said...

Nother gawjuss card missus! Lucky S ;-)
xx

Beckie said...

taken a peeky at the blog. Fab LO for coinfidence! Seeing those pics of the Cairngorms made me get more excited about coming home!! May there be snow on them though ... the ski boots need a dusting!

Pearl said...

Love your sewing & doodling details ! Great heartfelt made card for the hubby !

ttfn, Pearl

Paula J Atkinson said...

I just love the way you have divided the front of this card with the ribbon & hearts.

Gillian said...

Lynne this is just so gorgeous... What an amazing card...I just love how it opens... Tooo Clever my dear...Great Sewing too... Beautiful choice of everything ;o)

Kathy said...

ooooooooooooohhhhhh that's gorgeous.

Rhi said...

Simply gorgeous Lynne :D

Creative Treasures said...

Thats so scrummy:)

Stacy said...

love the the card lynne!!